Sunday, March 20, 2011

R&R

Rest and relaxation are not inherent to me.  For some reason, I have a very difficult time just doing...nothing.  I always have since I can remember.  This weekend has been no exception, although I think with the nice weather, I finally was able to just let it go.  Since I cleaned the house on Wednesday night before Pam came, I didn't feel obligated to clean the house.  Needed to get fabric softener at Target so couldn't do laundry.  Blew off my morning run for multiple reasons, so eventually, I just settled into sitting on the porch and reading the In Style magazine I bought at the airport to commemorate not having to have a child on my lap during flight. This was not until after I made a list of things to do in Nashville before we left though.  And this brief period of R&R lasted just as long as Ellie's nap, which was less than 45 min.  Maybe some day, but really, I feel much better at high speed than I do at low.

No comments:

Post a Comment