I just have to say how unbelievably cute Ellie is right now. Not to get all mushy, but while I certainly hope most of you (you know, the seven of you who follow) enjoy what I write, it is mostly in lieu of a baby book or scrapbook since there is no way that I would have time for that. So this is my online memory book for Ellie.
She is getting so big, so fast, it is just insane. But she is overall a very lovable and sweet little girl. She is polite and says bless you, thank you and love you without any prompting. We are almost there with please. She loves to cuddle at times and will sit through the entire book of The Cat in the Hat. She likes to help out in the kitchen and generally participate in everything. She is very independent and wants to do things on her own if we put her up to the task.
My favorite though is lying in bed with her at night to put her to sleep. Sometimes she will go cheek to cheek with me and stare right into my eyes. She just looks so angelic and then sometimes will even sing with me this awful lullaby she insists I sing about 10 times every night as I murder it over and over again. She isn't much better though so we make a good match.
No comments:
Post a Comment