Remember when you were growing up and your mother or father said to you, 'Just wait until you have one of your own...'
Well I have one of my own. There are definitely some of my personality characteristics in Ellie that come out full force and bite me in the butt. Such as:
--Her apparent need for very little sleep. Refuses to nap on the weekends and gets up at 5:30 on Sat am
--She chews on meat forever and then refuses to swallow it, which drives me nuts (Mom, I know you are laughing out loud at this one)
--She will get frustrated with something within about 0.0000001 nanoseconds if she can't figure it out
--She is obsessed with shoes (I know I will pay for this one later)
--She has a mean pout
--She is very stubborn
Surely she still has some of Mike's personality traits as well. We just switched day cares and when answering the question on the forms as to what her favorite activity was, we answered "organizing".
No comments:
Post a Comment