Sunday, October 23, 2011

Alive again

That's right folks, I am back. As evidenced by my last post over 6 weeks ago, things have been pretty hectic to say the least.  The American Academy of Pediatrics (Section of Urology) meeting was Oct 14-17 and there has been build up to it essentially from day one of my fellowship.  And it just so happened to coincide with a lot of other big events, such as Ellie's birthday, our anniversary and some other work related things.  Let's just say I am glad it is all over.  Time to reshift the work/life balance to the life/work balance (yeah right).  I am definitely in a defiantly renegade mode though and have vowed to do nothing work related after I leave the hospital until November.  Then its back to deadline time again.

I can't really remember all that went on, and it would probably make for a very long and drawn out post.  Fall has whizzed by here and I really can't believe we are about to put the clocks back.  I will let the photos and the videos do most of the storytelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment