Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Potty time!

I purchased Ellie her first training potty this weekend.  We have been trying to broach the subject for a while (well, the pediatric urologist has at least) but Ellie never wanted to actually get on the toilet with the kid seat which was recommended by the day care.  So I figured maybe if she had a toilet of her own to sit on while I was going she might be interested.

Tonight she peed on the potty twice!  (after the dinner table debacle).  Considering we just got it on Monday, not too bad.  I don't think she actually knew she had peed, but she was thrilled to see how excited we were about it. 

Mike, realizing that he is likely to be doing a lot of this work on his own, still wants to know how he is supposed to clean the poop out of it.  One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment