Thursday, January 13, 2011

It runs in the family

I burp a lot.  It runs in the family.  It has actually gotten a lot better I think, but I suppose I am biased.  Seriously though, it does run in the family.  I have been told my grandmother burps a lot too.

Sunday I ran 15 miles.  It hurt.  A lot.  And not just my left knee and right foot, mentally.  First time I have actually thought that this marathon is going to suck.  Anyways...I decided that I would take some ibuprofen after the run and right before I went to bed.  Unfortunately I have a very sensitive stomach to it and I forgot my Zantac the next day.  I had terrible indigestion all day and when I got home I picked Ellie up and immediately let out about 3-4 loud burps with my hand over my mouth.  Ellie instantly put her hand over her mouth and then went ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh.  It was drop dead hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment