Then it just so happened two weeks later an impromptu bridal shower was planned for Lisa and so as the sole bridesmaid I managed to pull together a surprise bachelorette party for Lisa too. It was not exactly the showdown bachelorette party of earlier days, but I did my best and was able to get a large group of girls to go out, even if no one wanted to drink and party except me. As Lisa says, the bachelorette party should reflect the bride, who probably would have preferred to have been in sweats.
| Ellie playing with baby Emily |
| Mimi and Zack reading together |
![]() |
| Teetee and baby Emily |
![]() |
| Improptu dance party with Daddy and Ellie |
![]() |
| Emily! |
![]() |
| Lisa was both very surprised and a good sport |
![]() |
| We went to Circus Cafe and they brought this out. As the urologist, I certainly had a name for this style of... ahem..equipment. |





No comments:
Post a Comment