--The Serton family (Rich, Charlotte and Owen) came in for a visit. Somehow we managed to not take any pictures, although I do think they have some. We managed to have a lovely date evening on Friday after they came into town and we put the kids to bed followed by an even more lovely date night out in the city. We met up with Rich and Charlotte after they had powered through a day in the city with family for a happy hour, followed by ramen noodles, followed by a comedy show. Mike and I have been wanting to do a comedy show for a while and I must admit, there really isn't anything like a really good belly laugh. I was almost in tears during one bit.
--Ellie got her hair cut at Mom and Dad's hair salon for her first, big girl hair cut. She was super cute and while it was probably a bit more than I would like to spend on her hair, it definitely looked better than the kids place we have been taking her too.
--We met the Osinskis up in Stamford for the UBS balloon parade. It was a beautiful late fall day with lovely weather and was perfect to be outside for a good chunk of the day. Unfortunately our lunch experience afterwards was not so great, but you can't win it all.
![]() |
| In the salon chair. No more airplanes for her! |
![]() |
| Looking so old now! |
![]() |
| Who is this clown? |




No comments:
Post a Comment