It seems a little strange to be blogging about Halloween in December, but that's how it goes.
We entered the realm of Halloween parades this year. I think that there was a make shift one at Ellie's school last year, but it certainly wasn't well advertised and wasn't a big deal. Zack is still at the same school and I can say that not much has changed at that school. But with Ellie being in Kindergarten, the parade was a much bigger deal.
Of course she wanted to be Elsa, but I put my foot down on that one. She got the Frozen birthday party, I wasn't about to have her be the 1 billionth Elsa for Halloween. Fortunately she quickly moved on to being a cow girl (remember her first day of Kindergarten proclamation?) which I happily obliged to. Mike and I made it to the school for her parade only to jet over to Zack's school for his parade a mere 15 min later.
Later on in the evening we went over to the Crowleys for some trick or treating in their neighborhood. The kids were super cute. Zack finally acquiesced to wearing his dinosaur hat and then he was all about Halloween. He was always the last one to the door but then pushed his way through to get his candy.
Sadly, I didn't have my shit together this year to dress up. Or to decorate the house for that matter. The kids haven't let us forget that one...
 |
| Mr. D was not feeling his Halloween parade |
 |
| So. Damn. Cute |
 |
| Tail photo |
 |
| School parade |
 |
| Trying to coax him to walk in the parade... |
 |
| These two are just so adorable together. |
 |
| The kids had about a 20 min photo shoot on the stoop. This was probably the best photo we got! |
 |
| Me and my dinosaur. |
No comments:
Post a Comment