Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Catching a breather
For all of my dedicated fans (I have at least 7 listed on my page) I apologize for my absence. Between being sick, busy with work deadlines and downright cranky, there was no posting to be had. I had yet another visit with Autumn chagrined by illness, this time strep throat of all things. I was so excited too, since it was going to be a night all to myself to hold and coo with that new little baby. But I felt so miserable that I even went to seek help, albiet I didn't finish my antibiotics. Work nearly killed me in more ways than one over the last 3 weeks but fortunately that deadline is over. And I am trying to adopt a more positive attitude about life in general so hopefully will be less cranky. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Germs and deadlines suck. Hope you feel better soon. We are watching and reading and laughing.
ReplyDelete