Grandpa Popolski came and visited for a week. I made up the Popolski. I think it is some name that Jerry and his friend Jack call each other, or maybe that is just Jack's nickname. They both have Polish last names. Anyways, I like it when grandparents have their own special names so I am pushing for Popolski. Or Po-po (hard o, not like pooh). Ellie doesn't say either yet.
But Ellie D really likes her Grandpa. And Grandpa thinks she is the best girl in the whole world. That was said on more than one occasion during the visit. It was great fun to have him here, and he walked about Nashville on his own while we worked. He and Mike got to go golfing together and work on Mike's smoker. Had some fun at the park with Ellie as well. All in all it was a great visit!
 |
| Popo and Ellie checking out his phone. She loves the cell phones. |
 |
| Mike and Jerry working in the garage on the smoker. We are almost there with it. |
 |
| Just happened to snap this one at the right time. |
 |
| Two happy campers |
No comments:
Post a Comment