Thursday, November 11, 2010

Truisms

Every so often, someone in your life says something that is either just very true or poignant, or you just don't understand because it doesn't yet apply to your life.  There are a couple of shout outs that I need to give.

Elaina Del Rossi--someday you will believe in God
Lisa Chatigny--Olive oil coats your stomach (Lisa is true blood Italian and I think her mom may have told her that.  After she told me that I started to use olive oil very liberally instead of rationing it out.)
Susan Stamps--you aren't going to have 30 min to make dinner.  (I think of myself of somewhat of a deft chef, but she is way right!)
Beth Drzewiecki--I try to pee clear by noon. 

I also never understood why Jane Hansen used to have a menu planned out for every weeknight for both her and Dick and the kids.  I get it Jane, I get it.

There are definitely some more, and I will continue to post them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment