Tonight was one of those nights that I was really sad to say good night to Ellie. Not that I get up every morning counting down the seconds until it is time to put her to bed, but let's face it, toddlers can be difficult and trying and sometimes when that wonderful time of day called bedtime comes, so does a little relief.
Mike and I got home at the same time (he had picked her up) and from the second he put her down she was in a great mood. Playing, laughing, up and down the stairs instead of up and down in my arms. No crying, no whining, no fits of fussing for no reason. Ate a great dinner, brushed her teeth (although she is generally very good at that) and went to bed (also, very good at that). It was a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment