So to completely contradict what I just wrote about being in the saddle, I had yet another flub as a mother today. For some reason I feel like I just make everything look hard. Sara says I overthink everything and I am sure she is probably right. And that brings us to this morning...
It had just seemed to me that most everyone of my friends with kids had their child enrolled in some class. Coupled with the fact that it is sometimes hard to entertain her at this age (remember the need to be held while standing) I thought maybe it was time for a class. After checking out the Nasvhille Scene, there was a free open house at the Music Playhouse out in suburbia. This is one of those rare times that being a one car family hurts. The class started at 9:30 but we had to go to the farmers market first. Which made me 20 min late. Armed with my camera, I busted in waaaay late, and even though the class was listed from 9:30 to 10:30, it ended at about 10:10 so it was a whole morning of chaos to make it out for 20 min. Oh, and for some reason I could barely sing the songs because I was so choked up because Ellie was enjoying it so much it made me want to cry and there was no way that I was going to be taking any pictures. I am positive none of the other parents there were suffering from the same problem. On the upshot, I think we are going to enroll and enjoy some more music classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment