It has, of course, been much longer than I would have liked between blogs. So I might post a few short ones that might be easier to read. And I did end up going to the doctor and she had ear infections
Ellie is becoming quite vocal these days. In fact, her first word is "yeah". She says it sort of like an emphatic chirp. She can otherwise sort of answer the question to what a cow says, but really doesn't quite yet know what she is saying. Which lends itself to asking her somewhat inappropriate questions such as "Ellie do you want poop for dinner?" to which she will respond "Yeah!". It is only payback for all of the fits she has been throwing on me at night. Every day I pick her up from daycare they tell me how happy and wonderful she is. However when I get her home, for no apparent reason she seems to want to cry and be held, standing only and absolutely while I am trying to make dinner. Or right smack in the middle of dinner. It has become not very cute at all.
We went to the park last Sunday to try and get some outside time. Dragon park is a short walk away and every other time we have been there, there was not very many people there. It was teeming with kids this day. And don't let her smiles fool you, there was a solid 15 min of me trying to put her down and her flipping out before she finally realized that the park was FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment