Sunday, August 23, 2015
Unpause
I have decided that there is a point of no return to procrastination. Once you surpass a said point, it seems too overwhelming to get back in the saddle. I would love to say that in the last 4 months that I have been so busy that I just couldn't find the time to blog. But the reality is that I had been procrastinating about it for the last few months and only "catching up" and then letting it build up again. So I am going to go press unpause and try to catch up and stay caught up. (This is something along the lines of my NYE resolutions, which frighteningly there is only 4 months left and I already feel like they are jam packed and going to be over before I even know it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment