Thursday, February 16, 2012
Plus one
I am assuming that I have told most of the people who actually follow this thread, and I am pretty sure no one else reads this, but the Drzewiecki's are currently 3 +1! We are expecting baby #2 sometime at the end of August/early Sept. I have my bets on Sept because Ellie was a week late. But who knows. This pregnancy is far less exciting than the first, not that I had any issues with my first pregnancy but I was just so aware of being pregnant. Other than sleeping and eating a lot, I don't have much to say (and I might just be using the excuse of pregnancy to indulge in those things). Ellie hasn't quite grasped it although she can tell you where the baby is. While this may not have been the best move for starting a new job, it is what it is and hey, I am going to be 34. We aren't going to find out the sex, but I am sort of rooting for a boy because then I will be done. Another girl would be awesome of course, but I will be more inclined to try once more for the boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment