Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blank spot/Daddy weekend

Not sure what happened over the next few weeks, but there are a few cute pics.  I did also sneak away for one night in NYC to visit with my friends Jason and Allen from med school.  It was a semi-ridiculous trip, but also a now or never sort of event.  I probably actually got more work done that weekend than I would have if I was home (thanks to traveling solo).  Mike took Ellie to go and see the train exhibit at Cheekwood and apparently it was a huge hit. 



There is a complete photo montage on my picasa website. Mike tends to go a little nuts with the photos, although I did ask him to try and get some shots for my calendar.

She apparently wouldn't leave this area for a long time.


Ellie has been propping herself up on her elbows recently at dinner after pushing away her plate.  It is so cute with her chubby little arms, but I can never get it on the camera.

Starting to really conjure up the princess in her


A failed attempt at the elbows pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment