Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shoe fettish

No, not me.  Well, I mean, I do love shoes and hope once we are off one income to be able to start indulging again, but Ellie D is obsessed with shoes.  And not just her own.  She does love to take her socks and shoes off and on several times a day.  Generally speaking she takes them off as soon as she gets home from school and this morning I came down to her in her pajamas with her shoes on. Lucky her too, because she got a new pair of pink New Balance sneaks this weekend since we are a whole size bigger than her last pair of shoes (which I suppose she has been wearing since January).  I didn't get any new shoes this weekend, sniff.

I swear she drags these out and puts them on herself...


You can see the pair of previously abandoned shoes in the background.

Mike wasn't too impressed with this selection as they are his good shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment