Sunday, May 22, 2011

Routine

When kids go on vacation or are off schedule for one reason or another, it is common to hear how they are "out of their routine".  And because of said disruption, they are usually ostensibly upset by this.  I was away for 4 days and 3 nights in DC for the AUA, and as this spanned the weekend, I was totally off routine by the time I got home at 11pm on Monday night.  I was completely useless at work on Tuesday.  And I just couldn't seem to shake it until I was able to reset my routine this weekend.  After a run, cleaning the house top to bottom (with help from husband), 4 loads of laundry, a trip to the Farmer's Market, Whole Foods and Trader Joes, an "at home date night" and a trip to the mall, amoung many other activities, I feel back on routine.  And just in time too, since I was starting to become a real bitch. Ha, not really, but it sounded funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment