Sunday, May 1, 2011

Funny math

It was pretty warm out and past snack time on Sat afternoon, so I decided an ice cream was the treat to beat.  There was a Ben and Jerry's on the Main St, so I went in.

The prices were as follows:
Kiddie cup (1 scoop): $3.29 + tax (which is nothing to bawk at down here at 9.25%)
Small (2 scoops): $4.39 + tax
Large (3 scoops): $5.49 + tax
Hand packed pint: $4.99 + tax
Pre-packed pine: $5.49 + tax

I don't know about you all, but I thought this pricing was absurd.  Especially when you see the cups lined up on the counter next to the pints.  I am curious to know what most people would have bought for 3 people sharing the ice cream.  Ellie counts as a whole adult when it comes to snacks like this.  Scroll down to see our answer....














I got the hand packed pint thinking that it was the best bargain and we could bring the leftovers home and save for later.  We punished the pint in such a short period of time it was slightly nauseating.

No comments:

Post a Comment