You may think that we didn't do much in October due to the lack of blogging. Quite the opposite actually. In fact, it was so busy that this is the first second that I have had to even post since the end of September. There will be some dedicated posts, but the highlights include:
--Ellie's birthday party
--Mike and I's 7th anniversary celebrated by a trip to NYC for a viewing of the Late Show with David Letterman
--Kate Schofield Frerichs and her family (Nathan, Hazel and Fletcher) coming for a visit
--Westchester running festival half marathon (#4/5)
--Grampy's 95th birthday party and brief stay in NH
--A trip to Miami for work/pleasure with Mike
--Wilco concert at Capitol Theater in Portchester
--Visit to the new home of Bill and soon to be Lisa Male
Oh, and a very busy month at work. Needless to say, Mike and I are exhausted and swear to never overcommit again!
No comments:
Post a Comment