It's been a little rough the last couple of weeks in the Drzewiecki household. Crying, temper tantrums, time outs, general misbehavior. If there was any question about whether or not Santa Claus was going to be introduced into our household, it's been answered. I need any ammunition to try and bribe, cajole, or eek some semblance of sanity out of the 3 year old. Unfortunately, since she doesn't quite "get" good ole' St. Nick, or just because she is THAT ornery, it doesn't get me that far.
Alas, we have taken the steps toward domestic bliss and decorated the house. Lights on the outside, wreath on the door, Christmas tree in the house and even a little boxwood garland on the mantle. I must say, its my best showing as of yet. And about all I can handle. For this year. I can remember back to last year, and how
easy everything seemed. So I live in the hope that it actually will get better and this too, shall pass.
 |
| At the Tuckahoe Holiday...um...festivities? It was pretty weak. |
 |
| Ellie dancing to the carolers |
 |
| Ellie and Serene in the sleigh. There were some very sad looking reindeer there as well. We also went on a "hayride" which was the premier event. We waited for almost 1.5 hrs for it. |
 |
| Zack getting a little "tummy time" |
 |
| Ellie has to get in on the action too. |
 |
| Holiday outfit compliments of G. Grammy |
 |
| Putting up the lights |
 |
| The final product. The tree topper is in the mail. |
 |
| Yes, they were hung with care. And yes, they are Pottery Barn. Such a sell out I know, but we had a gift certificate and it was easy. Sometimes I do have to try and make it easy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment