I have to say, it was pretty much a banner year for the Drzewieckis. Here are some of the highlights.
Mike and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and welcomed our second child, Zack Stephen.
I finally finished my medical training: 4 years of college, 4 years of medical school, 5 years of residency and 2 years of fellowship. Nothing like starting the work force for real at 34.
But this means that I signed my first contract and started my first job as an Assistant Professor at the Children's Hospital of Montefiore.
Mike graduated with honors from Vanderbilt's Owen Graduate School of Mangement with his MBA and also secured his first job in real estate development and investment.
We moved from Nashville, TN to Eastchester NY.
Ellie turned 3 years old, was potty trained and moved into her own bedroom with her big girl bed.
Beth ran a half marathon in 2 hrs while 22 weeks pregnant with Zack.
We completed a fantastic tour of the Southeastern part of the US with trips to Louisville, KY, Asheville, NC and Memphis, TN with a special stop at the Great Smokey Mountain State Park
We also had a fantastic Belletete family vacation to ME over the 4th of July.
We hosted Thanksgiving dinner which was great fun.
Ellie went to "the New York City" for the first time.
We went from a 1 car family to a 3 car family (maybe not such a highlight)
I am sure there are many other highlights, maybe smaller "wins" but they were there.
No comments:
Post a Comment