Sunday was Father's day and Ellie and I took my dad out to breakfast before his early flight home. Fortunately Ellie gets up ridiculously early so we didn't have a problem making it to the Pancake Pantry before the line got out the door. Later that day we went to Cheekwood for their latest exhibition since the last two were such great hits with the Drzewiecki family. This time it was a theme called "treehouses". It wasn't as great as the last two, but it was a nice family activity, even if it got pretty hot out.
| Left to right: Nell and Dr. Mark Adams, Dr. John Pope, IV |
| Dr. John Thomas and Dr. Stacy Tanaka |
| Dr. Douglass Clayton and his wife Jenny |
| Dr. John and Lisa Brock (Big boss!) |
| My very own engraved instruments. Apparently they had a hard time getting my full name on the small instruments... |
| The faculty picture |
| This was also a nicely engraved clock. And I got a chair! Wahoo I made out! |
| The department of Pediatric Urology at the Monroe Carell, Jr. Children's hospital at Vanderbilt. |
| Dr. Heidi Penn and I (Heidi is the upcoming fellow) |
| The first treehouse. I think this one was called Walden. They were all named after a literary reference I think. |
| The Conch from Lord of the Flies |
| Ellie climbing the pirate ladder |
| Can't remember exactly what book this was but it is clearly a pirate ship |
| Ahoy matey! |
| I must have stopped paying attention to the literary references because I can't remember this one either...but it was cool how they did it with all the cd's |
| Not sure how this was a "treehouse" as it was suspended over water, but it was kind of cool. |
No comments:
Post a Comment