Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Chelsea

Double posting, but hey, I need to cross it off my To Do list....

This weekend we had a visit from Autumn, Andrew and baby Chelsea.  Unfortunately sans pics.  Chelsea is a very sweet baby girl and I can't get over how much she has changed in the last 3 months.  Ellie really liked having her around and any time we separated (neither of our cars were large enough for 2 car seats and 4 adults) she would ask where the baby went. 

It was a short visit, but we managed to do a lot in just one day!  They got in on Fri night and all of us were exhausted from our week.  Autumn and Andrew had already been to Ashville, NC and Knoxville, TN visiting and I got slammed at the end of the week.  Ellie also decided that she was going to get up at 5:45 am both mornings (why she has to get up an hour earlier on the weekends is just pure evil to me).  We decided to bring Chelsea to Ellie's music class which was lots of fun and I think everyone enjoyed it.  Had a late lunch out and then went to the Warhol exhibit at the Frist Center for Visual Arts.  Then we had a date night at home for the 4 adults complete with fresh peach cobbler!  It was lots of fun and we were supposed to go to the Loveless Cafe on Sunday morning, but I got called in for a surgery.  Maybe we'll save that one for when Mom and Jim come visit. 

Next time we'll get pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment