That's right Nashville, I am over you.
I am over hearing how it was the hottest summer since you can remember. That it isn't usually like this so just wait for winter. After 30 days + over 90 degrees and 8 days straight over 100 with heat indexes into the 110s, I am over it.
I am over hearing how it is the worst winter in a long time and how you never see this much snow or cold weather. How daycare usually only has to open late once (we are up to over 10 times) and how they have never canceled before. I am over the paralyzation that occurs because of 1-2 inches of snow. PS--it stopped snowing last night. It was sunny out all day and the roads were mostly cleared. This was no different than any other snow storm that has hit us this year. I realize that it caused horrific traffic last night since it started snowing at 3:30 right when everyone got out of work, but that was yesterday and today was an entirely different story.
I am over having to miss morning running work outs because it is less than 15 degrees outside. If I was looking for that I would have trained in Boston.
I am over hearing how the average wait for a daycare spot at the Vanderbilt daycare is about one year. We have been on the list for over 20 months and still have no idea when we are making it off and you tell us the same thing everytime we call. Yeah, I get it, it should be soon, we must be close.
I am also over the fact that Ellie isn't sleeping or taking naps and doesn't want to play with any of her toys and only wants to be held while standing or is otherwise whining/crying. But I suppose I can't actually blame that on you, Nashville.
Is anyone in the Northeast hiring?
No comments:
Post a Comment