Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sweetheart dance

This year was the first of I am sure many Father-Daughter dances in our future.  I have seen many pictures of such dances (Maria, Lisa C mostly) and imagined what it would be like for us.  For Valentines day this year, Ellie's kindergarten had a "sweetheart dance" and Mike and Ellie went.  It was a standard last minute deal for us, as it was from 10-11:45 am on a Saturday and well, we just haven't really gotten ourselves all up in arms about the PTA.  But I sort of insisted on them going (not that Mike went begrudgingly or anything, just took a little motivation since Ellie really didn't even know what was going on).

Fortunately Ellie had just been in Teetee's wedding and decked out by Mimi with an outfit.  I sort of "touched it up" about 1 hr before the event since I thought I had washed it. Oops.  But it all worked out and they were the cutest sweethearts I had ever seen.  

So sweet

Awwwwwwww

we aren't sure why his hands look so big in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment