Ellie had been seriously primed for the party. I bought her a very fancy dress (at TJ Maxx). I mean the type of dress that I swore I would never buy. But it was $20 and even I couldn't resist. We had been talking about the party for quite some time. Ellie's big job was to help open the presents. And help she did. It was a combined party for both Bill's family and Lisa's so there were LOTS of presents. People were pretty thrilled that Ellie helped keep the presents moving. There was also lots of candy and sugar and by the end she was pretty much running around in circles with her shoes off.
| Mr. D sitting pretty before the party. He just made a cameo appearance |
![]() |
| A rare mommy and Ellie photo |
| this was taken at the beginning when she was taking some time to warm up. |
| An almost equally as rare photo of the family |
| Surprise! (not) |
| Ellie in action |
![]() |
| Lisa was looking gorgeous |
| The Drzewiecki women |


No comments:
Post a Comment