I'm one of those people who doesn't always make sense all of the time. You know, how I will keep the house barely above freezing to save some energy but stand in an extra hot shower for 5 extra minutes because I am too cold to get out. Or how I am all earthy-hippy on one hand but would love to be a socialite wearing the most expensive and extreme fashion on the other. Will use a coupon at the grocery store but go out to dinner with Mike and spend ridiculous amounts of money on one meal. Totally sleep deprived but will stay up late doing stupid stuff because it's my "brain dead" relaxation time.
For some reason tonight as I was making Zack's food, I couldn't help but feel like if someone wanted to argue that I had gone over the deep end, that they would have a legit argument. I spend all this time and energy making home made food for him, using cloth reusable diapers, breast feeding/pumping/washing bottles but yet I live in one of the most metropolitan areas of the world with a friggin' nanny and a housekeeper. But sometimes I just have a hard time figuring out if I just live on both extreme ends of the spectrum or actually fall somewhere in the middle. I'll just say I'm a gemini. It's part of my nature, right?
And at least Zack is eating the food. Ellie wouldn't even touch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment