Tuesday, December 21, 2010
False start
Ugh. You know it can't be good if I am blogging on the very same day that I was supposed to leave for Christmas vacation. Yup, grounded in Nashville. As if traveling for 10 days with a 14 month old isn't hard enough, we got to the end of the runway (with over an hour delay) and they decided that there was a mechanical problem that they needed to address. Back to the gate and eventually they said we had to get off and no one would make any sort of connection (have I mentioned how much I hate it that there are NO direct flights out of Nashville). So we had to rent a car to drive home only to turn around and come back the following morning. Will keep fingers crossed for better luck tomorrow! Frustration and disappointment are terrible ways to start a vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment